Let’s increase employee happiness!
kununu engage is a SaaS tool that tracks and measures employee sentiment in order to help companies create better work environments for their employees.
As a subsidiary of kununu.com and XING, we have aspirations to take this global and therefore we need you to help us grow!
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a Working Student Copywriting (m/f)
A challenging task:
- As part of our Marketing Team you will help writing content for our online marketing campaigns
such as blog articles, infographics, newsletters, marketing emails, Facebook ads, etc.
- Also, you ensure all content is strategically aligned with brand style, tone and guidelines.
- You will research competitor content, keep up to date with content developments on other companies’ published and interactive platforms.
- With your intuition for current trends and topics in the working world, you actively shape our editorial plan.
A convincing background:
- You have recently started your master’s degree, ideally with a focus on Communications, Journalismus, Marketing or a similar field.
- You enjoy writing and have already examples of your work.
- You have strong editing and proofreading skills.
- You are fluent in English. Good German skills are a plus.
- You are structured and reliable with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You are available 20 hours a week.
- You are able to effectively transfer brand voice through different types of content.
An inspiring environment:
- A dynamic office in the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and open collaboration.
- Learning budgets and training opportunities
- Regular team events and loads of fun.