As a Wholesale Coordinator, your role is to support the growth of the New Sales Channel within an operations capacity, to ensure the end to end process of ordering to delivering to customers is maintained.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Tracking: It will be your responsibility to track Purchase Orders, Delays and Cancellations through internal system tracking along with working with Buying teams. On top of this you will be tracking and ensuring the weekly schedule for output to customers is maintained
- Liaising: Ensuring that stock arriving from suppliers is tracked and sent to the correct warehouse locations. You will also liaise with our warehouse to ensure that the packing lists are correct and that Finance is received for invoicing.
- Forecasting: You oversee that packing lists and master data are sent to our customer logistic teams (for receiving of goods), along with the forecasting of stock arriving into the warehouse and ensuring an effective schedule for output to customers
- Organisation: Check data in excel files and tracking order information from internal systems, to ensure that all information from Purchase Order to Delivery is correct daily
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passion: Ideally you will bring some experience to the role especially from a B2B fashion sector. On top of this, we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, an analytical thinker with strong business acumen with the ability to use innovation to solve complex problems
- Communication: Confidence is key, as you will be liaising with different stakeholders and will need to communicate statuses clearly. Therefore, excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage with a multilingual international customer base and sales team in English , is a must. Any other European Lanuage would be a plus.
- Excel (MS office): Due to the nature of the position, strong Excel, Power Point and word skills will be required. You should also have a result oriented personality, with the ability to work under stress-related circumstances and within a very dynamic atmosphere
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At zLabels we create fashion brands for the digital age, such as mint&berry, Even&Odd, Zign and Kiomi. Our data-driven way of doing business means that every decision made is backed by consumer behaviors and translate directly into relevant product selections. Developed for the digital market from day one, we’re confident navigating the changing retail landscape and take pride in being always fast, always fresh.