Joining the retail division in CENTRAL as our Visual Merchandising Territory Specialist, your role will be to manage the implementation of visual merchandising programs for selected stores across CENTRAL Territory ( AGS, Poland, CE) .
You will ensure that our products are presented in an appealing and compelling way to our consumers. You will develop visual displays that adapt brand messages to our retail environment. You will be facilitating the implementation of Visual Merchandising programs for categories, brand or seasonal initiatives, and special events; ensure that budgets, timelines and other program details are clearly communicated. You will assist in developing visual training programs and resources for store employees and evaluate effectiveness of existing training. You will also help store managers deliver Visual Merchandising programs to their specific space and environment; identify merchandising opportunities to drive sales, support development of special signage or other collateral as necessary.
- Facilitating frequent communication between stores and EHQ team, ensuring that stores have adequate visual resources and support;
- Leading training sessions for store management and associates and assist in developing visual training curriculum; ensuring that store personnel have up-to-date knowledge of VM standards and guidelines;
- Monitoring stores and conducting visits to ensure that management and visual personnel are adhering to visual standards, maximizing floor space, and maintaining consistent Visual Merchandising;
- Understanding the key business drivers; uses this knowledge in own work;
- Requiring knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills;
- Assessing the performance of in-store Visual Merchandising personnel and assisting EHQ VM in developing talent together with your VM territory manager and Retail Director;
- Maintaining expertise about the unique features of your assigned stores; utilizing your knowledge of store shopping patterns, layout, and competition to help stores develop locally relevant product presentation strategies for specific products and initiatives;
- Supporting store openings, refits & visits.
- 3 years proven visual merchandising or display experience at corporate level and/or in a retail multi-store environment;
- Retail experience essential;
- Must have the ability to work irregular working hours and being flexible;
- There will be a minimum of 70% travel with this role within the Central Territory;
- Fluent English both speaking & writing, other language is a benefit;
- Affinity with the Nike brand and lifestyle;
- Ability to travel more then 70% of the time.