We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As a UX/Product Copywriter, you are an advocate for N26′ product, working to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful copy that helps users complete the task at hand. You drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points. As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.
Once here you will
- Use writing and editing skills to write text that facilitates user navigation and conversion on our website and in our app
- Ensure cohesive product narratives; document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and strategy principles together with communications, marketing, design and product teams
What you will bring along
- Outstanding writing and communications skills – and a real passion for writing
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates writing in the following areas: UX and product design, branding, marketing, and content development
- A deep understanding of the relationship between textual and visual elements. We need someone who can be incredibly collaborative with our designers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Experience simplifying complex UX interactions through language to deliver simple and friendly digital experiences
- 3 years of written content creation experience, ideally a mix of corporate and start-up experience
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies ( https://stackshare.io/n26/n26 )
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood