In the role of UX Designer, you will be tasked to utilize a broad set of design skills to take projects from concept to end-of-life. We are looking for talented individuals who are obsessed with customers, innately curious and possess a natural inclination to constantly improve user experience. Qualified candidates will be highly effective at combining intuitive interfaces with compelling visualization of data that will help us tell an actionable story to our customers.
In this role, you will apply your passion for the brand, craft, and design fidelity through research and design processes and collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Sryker’s products.
- Translate requirements to design concepts for external (B2B, B2C) and internal platforms, from ideation to a solid, concrete solution.
- Prepare mockups with high attention to detail.Collaborate closely with the UX team for exchanging feedback, ensuring consistency and leveraging the user experience of the platforms.
- Define and document design rules and guidelines for individual components as well as for patterns across the platform.
- Make sure Spryker’s platforms follow the latest UX and UI trends.
- Work with design libraries and build components for the design libraries.
- Collaborate closely with product managers in order to become familiar with feature requirements, get feedback and incorporate it into the designs.
- Do user research and user testing in order to validate design ideas and reduce assumptions.
- Have creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Taking ownership of feature development but also work as part of a team.
- Build relationships and operating rhythms with product management and engineering to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- The formal study of user experience design.
- At least two years of experience in user experience design and visual design for web and mobile and preferably e-commerce applications.
- Familiarity with both frontend consumer-facing applications and designing user interactions for backend business users.
- Knowledge and track-record of using atomic design approaches for building and maintaining designs libraries.
- Ability to identify problems and offer multiple solutions for it.
- Ability to find the balance between user needs and feature requirements.
- Familiarity with UX processes and techniques: working with personas, user journeys, user research and user testing.
- Having a strong portfolio that showcases the way of thinking and the approach to the problem. Strong collaboration skills.
- Good command of English.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.