BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York.
BaseCase Interactive is the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life sciences industry. With our suite of SaaS products, pharmaceutical and medtech companies can engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers and healthcare professionals, using personalized, interactive mobile content.
The US Market Business Development Internship at BaseCase could be your next big career move. We are currently seeking a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for calling, qualifying and setting-up meetings with large US-based pharmaceutical companies (EUR 15B+) while working closely with Key Account Managers to handoff sales opportunities as they arise.
The US Market Business Development Intern will quickly evolve on an exciting career path leading to a Key Account Management position based on his/her accomplishments. We offer a dynamic and rewarding environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to sell BaseCase solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into the US affiliates of the world’s largest life sciences companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from both cold accounts and new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers in the US market
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities – meetings with Director/VP/and C-level decision makers and influencers
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers and other cross functional teams
- Managing a lead prospecting pipeline within the company’s CRM system
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Excellent understanding of the US business culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer you
- The stability of an experienced business with the benefits of a start-up
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- A young and dynamic team of over 20 nationalities, wonderful people, friendly and talented
- A modern office space in the heart of Berlin (incl. lounge areas, foosball table, arcade machine)
- Public transport subsidy, Gym membership discount and preventive health care courses
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks every day, Friday drinks and regular team events
Your work location will be Berlin, Germany.
BaseCase will sponsor the right candidate for his/her visa application if needed.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter highlighting the skills, education and experience that make you the right candidate for this position
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.