My name is Sarah and I am the Head of Patient Care here at Medbelle, where it is our mission to build the first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is all about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganised and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes contribute largely to its struggle to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, resulting in bad experiences for both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This is what allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would love to experience ourselves.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our Patient Care team with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Leadership & development of a telesales team of 4 – 5 agents
- Monitoring & analysing of core KPIs and driving team performance
- Providing individualised training based on areas of required development
- Reaching and surpassing individual and team-based targets
- Motivation and encouragement of team through clear goals, structured development plans, and regular feedback
- You have 2 or more years experience managing a sales team (particularly phone based)
- You have a proven track record of achieving & exceeding performance targets and strive to be the best
- You are numbers driven and have what it takes to drive team performance through support, motivation and individualised training
- Your working style is characterised by a strong hands-on mentality
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have impeccable time management, organisational skills and can think on your feet
- Your have strong communication skills and are confident in dealing with employees and customers
- You possess excellent English language skills (both oral and written)
- You bring a positive attitude to work with you every day
What we offer:
- A competitive fixed salary and a performance-based commission model
What the crew is like and why I love working here:
Our Medbelle family is a small and truly international team (75%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that’s focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
As a typical Berlin startup, we, of course, have the usual fun stuff: free coffee & British tea, fruits, pancake Tuesdays, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we probably shouldn’t talk about here. But what I love most about working for Medbelle is the honest desire to help improve the experiences of our patients – that’s what keeps us motivated and driven.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, an on-site interview with me and a chat with the founders all within three weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sarah (Head of Patient Care)