Are you a communicative and data-driven SEO with strong technical skills and a solid SEO background? Would you like to be part of our new tech and global SEO team? Do you have a passion for travel and want to advance further? Keep reading then!
At Omio, we are quickly changing the way that people travel and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re operating at worldwide level and expanding in new geographies.
Driven by our team of over 300 people from more than 45 different countries. With Omio you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, Omio makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 800 European transportation partners across 15 countries, Omio is one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies backed by 27 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Senior Technical SEO Manager.
As the Technical SEO Manager at Omio you will:
- Improve website’s informational architecture
- Crawl Omio domains and bring exciting projects on a regular basis to improve organic visibility
- Improve crawl experience for search engine bots while ensuring best in class user experience
- Improve the way to display information on pages to make them more useful than ever before
- Create customized reports and present findings to business stakeholders, senior and executive leadership teams
- Build cross functional relationships by providing SEO insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization
- Implement processes to educate UX, content managers, web developers, business stakeholders and others on SEO best practices and content optimization
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Solid hands-on experience in SEO at least 3 years; experience in other online marketing channels is a plus
- Engineering or product management experience is a plus
- You are very analytical and have a passion for working with numbers: proficiency in using MS Excel is a must
- You know how to work efficiently with Google Analytics, GSC and all the major SEO tools
- You are up to date with SEO topics, you go to conferences and you are in general very interested in the marketing start-up field
- You are a self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects
- You are a natural problem solver with a willingness to learn
- You speak English fluently; other languages are considered a plus
- You are nice to work with and a great addition to our team
Play a major role in developing a unique, fast growing travel product for millions of users.
A dynamic start-up environment with quick decision making and a great team from over 45 countries.
An office in the center of Berlin, right in the middle of its thriving startup scene.
Lots of nice benefits such as language lessons, yoga classes, free Friday lunches, weekly learning sessions, a variety of team events and social activities.