Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners. We bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers across 17 markets. Our platform is a one-stop fashion shop for inspiration, innovation, and interaction.
As a Team Assistant you will be supporting one of our directors and her team with administration and organizational tasks.
- You support our team with all administration and organisational tasks (e.g. calendar management, travel bookings, expense management)
- You are the central point of contact for our team and are always up to date on processes and company initiatives
- Take on tasks with a problem-solving mindset, researching solutions and proactively resolving issues
- You’ll play an active role in building a great community by facilitating relationship building within and among our teams (e.g. through organizing events)
- Scheduling and preparation of meetings
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- You have successfully completed your education and gained 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as the confidence to communicate with all levels of hierarchy
- You convince your stakeholders with proactivity and a positive attitude
- You have a flexible mindset and willingness to shape ideas
- You’re able to take initiative, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Working knowledge in Google Business Apps such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Hangouts
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages ( https://opensource.zalando.com/tech-radar/ ) our teams choose to use.