As one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, Finiata is an exciting place to work. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
In less than 2 years, Finiata has raised more than €23 million from top European investors. This has been possible by focusing on long-term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback.
Setting business up for success is Finiata’s reason for existence. Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms.
Finiata is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun. Our diverse team of 60 talents from 19 nations is located across three locations in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
- Be the trusted partner of our recruiter and hiring managers to help us find the best potential candidates for the opportunities we have
- Develop & implement appropriate sourcing strategies
- Interact with networks through Linkedin/Github/Stackoverflow etc.
- Develop talent pipeline for forecasted needs and interact with our existing talent pools
- Provide reporting and regular status updates incl. our applicant tracking system
- Map the market and help us extract insights from the data you collect
- Have opportunities to screen and interview candidates and to develop other skills you’ll need for a successful career in recruitment
- Scheduling of interviews (reaching out to candidates and business for availability, booking conference rooms, sending planners and confirmation e-mails etc.)
- You already have the first sourcing experience preferably with a focus on tech roles
- You have deep understanding of direct sourcing techniques like recruiting on social media platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- You speak fluent English (Polish or Spanish is a big plus!)
- You’re very organized and have a structured approach to your work
- You work well in constantly changing environments and enjoy the atmosphere of autonomy and speed of start-ups
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!