Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Specialist, Global Payment Operations (f/m/d) to join the Payments team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- Build-up collaboration with the third-party providers and manage the relationships with them including negotiating the commercial terms, communicating the product requirements
- Work with the finance team closely to streamline payment operations and drive automation
- Be the first point of contact for the internal stakeholders (product teams, finance, controlling, etc.)
- Constantly monitor and improve the cost per order for online payments
Your heroic skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, mathematics, economics or similar studies.
- You gained at least 2 years of experience in the online payment or procurement field or comparable experience, ideally in a company working within e-commerce, Fintech or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, as well as the ability to use BI Tools and align with BI teams.
- You’re solution-oriented and data-driven as well as have the ability to present your targets
- You have fluent English skills, and you are able to communicate effectively and persuasively across a diverse set of stakeholders.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our in-house training.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.