“A driver and his premium black car wait in front of an airport and…” Is your mind already running wild with endings? Then we want to hear them! Come help us captivate our audience with your storytelling skills. Engage with our customers in a genuine and real way, strengthening their interest and trust in our brand.
- Create comprehensive social media strategies that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership, and traffic across all networks.
- Implement and manage social media programs, drafting strategic recommendations and participation guidelines for our brand’s engagement in social networks.
- Lead the presentation of social media strategies and tactics.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”).
- Drive daily social media activity and create daily content with the social media producer (Video, Images…)
- Monitor social media trends, tools and applications. Appropriately apply knowledge to Blacklane’s use of social media.
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- At least 4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excited by developing social media tactics and daily interaction on all channels.
- You run successful social media channels on your own
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn team confidence quickly.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, blogger outreach, social media, online analytics and the role of SEO in public relations.)
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.