GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
You will be responsible for a global service product portfolio and the product development process within that portfolio from initial ideas to development and commercialisation. Time to market is crucial and you will ensure that key challenges in the supply chain are addressed in the development. You will further develop and optimize products that are already introduced to the market.
- Product management of the application portfolio
- Ensure GEA have the required product portfolio for a strong Refrigeration service business such as:
- Inspection and audits offerings
- Corrective/Preventive/Predictive maintenance offerings
- Upgrades, retrofits and modernization offerings
- Optimization offerings
- Project management including planning, budgeting and resource management
- Preparing business plans for product ideas
- Product marketing and roll-out
- Management of product feed-back
- Sales support and sales tools
Your profile and qualifications:
Personal and professional profile
You are interested in developing service and understand the crucial role that high quality service plays in ensuring customer satisfaction. You have a strong technical background and are able to translate customer requirements into high quality service products. Furthermore, you have hands-on experience of developing ideas into tangible business results.
On a personal level, you are self-motivated and possess good interpersonal skills allowing you to work well in a team setting as well as independently. You are analytical and attentive to details whilst being able to maintain a strategic focus and you are able to successfully navigate within an international organisation.
- A degree in engineering and/or equivalent experience from within the refrigeration industry
- Product and/or project management skills
- Product Development experience is an advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English