At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem solvers for small business owners.
As a Senior Designer, you create design that guarantees first in class customer experiences at all our communication touchpoints
- Your work will translate technical information into graphic solutions that are easy to understand.
- You transform complex content into self-explanatory visuals.
- You appreciate from experience that prototyping and testing are crucial parts in the process of finding the best communication solution before you control its implementation.
- You ensure optical consistency of all our communication measures via corporate design rules and style guides.
- You feel comfortable presenting and discussing your work and ideas with stakeholders and management.
- You collaborate closely with Communication Team, Developers, Product owners and Management Team.
- You have profound experience in creating designs for both (mobile, responsive) websites and apps and you can show us your state-of-the-art portfolio.
- Your eye for details enables you to deliver a high-standard final design solution
- You have expertise in content-animation.
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have excellent English skills. Knowlenge of any other language is a plus.