Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d) in Berlin starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks – Paint the world green
- You are responsible for all network-related analysis topics such as building reports and developing analysis tools
- You help us to understand the international long-distance coach market by creating insights from analyzing internal and external data (e.g. estimating market potentials, competitor analyses, optimize the network, build forecasts)
- You drive innovation by introducing new ideas, methodologies, and perspectives
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You love data
- You have a degree in a quantitative field of studies (economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or similar)
- You have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- You are comfortable working independently and are curious about learning new tools and methods
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel and are proficient in other Microsoft Office programs
- You have advanced skills in frontend tools such as PowerBI, QlikView or Tableau
- You have advanced skills in code-based analytical tools such as R, STATA or python
- You have experience in working with spatial data (a plus, but not required)
- You ideally have a background in transport (a plus, but not required)
- You have the ability to transfer analytical insights into commercial outcomes
Perks – More than just a job
- Drive change. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.