iGaming.com is an international Media Group with 10 years of consecutive outstanding performance offering business growth through affiliate marketing.
Our team of over 230 talented and dedicated professionals develop, maintain and optimize websites ensuring they are well-designed and can be navigated intuitively. All content is tailored to experienced or interested players – we provide accurate, transparent, informative and up-to-date content around all aspects of igaming.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are working to make a difference!
Not only are we driven to provide the best experience for our users and exceed our partners’ expectations, we know that our team is our most important asset. Therefore, we focus on creating a work environment where everyone can learn new skills and further develop their career – be it inhouse workshops, training plans, online courses or external trainings. And we excel by providing a good work/life balance – giving you the flexibility to work where and when you want and much more. In fact, you can decide if you want to work remotely or from one of our offices, for example our Berlin office.
We are continuing to grow and are hiring on all levels – Juniors, Experts and Managers.
We want to expand our team! We are currently looking for Content Writers (f/m/x)
THESE TASKS AWAIT
- Writing quality and informative content on the topic of iGaming, with a focus on online betting. This includes reviews of operators, comparison and advice pieces, news and blog posts
- Following requirements and templates provided by Project Managers and SEO department
- Optimising and editing content directly on webpages using WordPress
- Assisting Project Managers with organisational tasks when needed (design tables, reports etc.)
- Liaising with other departments regarding potential improvements that can be made on our domains
- Managing projects when needed and overseeing the quality of content
- Proofing and editing outsourced content and preparing it for our domains
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest in content marketing and commercial writing
- Native English, with excellent writing skills
- Minimum 2 years experience writing professional marketing copy, ideally within the gambling industry
- Knowledge of the gambling industry in general and ideally of online betting specifically
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the life cycle of web development
- Self-driven, with an eye for detail, flexible and able to work independently
- Ability to conduct independent online research
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Working understanding of on-page SEO practices
WE OFFER YOU
- Health Management: free fruit, gym membership
- Trust: flexible working hours, home-office
- Location: close to the heart of Berlin with covered BVG transportation costs
- Entertainment: pool table, kicker, darts, table tennis, after-work beers, regular team events
- Environment: dog-friendly, open door policy, individual responsibilities
- Support: regular feedback, visa assistance, coaching, educational resources
- Remuneration: fair salary, permanent employer contract
- Teams: highly motivated, professional and from different cultural backgrounds