WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online – more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
As a content editor at internetstores you will work closely with our international team. You will be responsible for writing and publishing English content for our shops and you are always striving to adapt the content to fit each specific market while keeping the process smooth and easy. You act as a service provider to several other teams in the organisation, which means your tasks vary a lot from week to week. We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, have helpful guides, create attractive newsletters, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information on the shops up to date. You will contribute to improvements in the user experience. To achieve success you will have good organisational skills and work in a proactive way. You are not afraid of new tools and find a solution to every problem. You have strong communication skills and you build a positive working relationship.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ll be responsible for most of the written content on our UK Bikester and Addnature website – developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You’ll help create localized content for various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Production, Shops)
- You’ll take care of creation, translations and localizations for product, brand and category content as well as for marketing and campaign content (e.g. print magazines, newsletters)
- You’ll be responsible for projects within the Editorial team and have a unique overview on one of the most vibrant European e-commerce landscape
- You’ll carry out language quality checks of externally created content
- You’ll take care of incoming translations and localizations from the different channels (e.g. SEO or CRM) or departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You are a native English speaker and you are fluent in German
- You are a bike and/or outdoor enthusiast and love the products
- You have min. 5 years of professional experience in translating and in writing creative content
- You have excellent writing and translations skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to fit a specific market or customer
- You know the basics of Omega T and have a good understanding in SEO
- You are an expert in Microsoft Office and have a basic knowledge of Confluence and Jira
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits, international colleagues in all departments and a comprehensive sports program.
Larissa Häfner, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | [email protected] | internetstores.de