- Be responsible for administering, modifying and maintaining the Salesforce platform, including; Applying configuration changes on Salesforce and installed apps, Updating process documentation, Maintaining user access, Process automation, Mass import of data and Others.
- Troubleshoot and provide internal support in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Liaise with in-house developers to expand the cross-platform integration
- Support Management with reporting and suggestions for process improvements
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for Finance and global leadership team
- Improve and automate existing data modelling and analysis
- Expert in Salesforce.com with 2+ years of technical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or other equal relevant experience
- Experience Working in a young and dynamic company (environment)
- Advanced knowledge of Flows, Workflows, Process Builder and data management tools
- Experience with integration tools and configuration of third-party apps like DocuSign, Natterbox, etc.
- Knowledge of Apex and/or VisualForce is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a big plus
- Ability to quickly grasp finance and operations practices and business drivers
- Reliable, motivated and result-driven
- A professional level of English. Additional languages are a plus.
What we offer:
You get the chance to work in a rapidly-growing international company, which inspires you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany’s most successful internet businesses, then we are the right place for you! Naturally, we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team