At SuitePad, we’re shaping the hotel room of the future!
As the European market leader for in-room guest communication, more than 800 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication, among them international hotel groups like Jumeirah, Meliá and Van der Valk. We are now looking for a passionate English speaking Sales Development Representative (m/f/x) for our office in Berlin.
- be responsible for the initial contact with decision makers in the hotel industry – especially in the UK/ Ireland/ Benelux area
- become our specialist for introducing SuitePad to our prospective clients via telephone and convince them with customer-centric solutions
- maintain customer data in our CRM-System (Salesforce) and also generate, research and qualify your own leads
- arrange appointments for our Field Sales Team and therefore lay the foundation of our success
- take over responsibility and enhance your personal career through trainings within the company and become a Software-as-a-Service sales expert
- you speak English on a native level (C2) and ideally a second European language fluently (preferably French, Spanish or Italian)
- you have strong communication skills and enjoy speaking on the phone
- you engage clients with a good sense of humour and your natural charm
- with your quick perception and analytical mindset you deliver convincing arguments in any situation
- you pursue your targets ambitiously and persistently
- ideally, you have already gained previous sales experience preferrably in an B2B Software/ SaaS environment
What to expect:
- you’ll be part of a competent, highly ambitious and successful sales team
- an innovative, yet solid product with market growth which is gaining fantastic momentum and the portfolio of clients continues to grow each month
- a professional set-up with Salesforce, Aircall and other state-of-the-art tools, as well as a budget for personal development
- the salary will be set according to your level of experience and include an uncapped bonus based on a commission model
- continuous individual trainings and personal coachings with excellent career perspectives
- a company culture with flat hierarchies, a high degree of ownership and a data-driven mindset
- you will work in our pretty office in Berlin (Kreuzberg/Mitte) with an international team that is working together towards a common goal
Who we are:
As a Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers, and room service menu, all united on a single device: the SuitePad.
Use the SuitePad to make your stay just that much more special – order breakfast to your bed, make a restaurant reservation, book spa treatments, control lights and AC, or explore tourist activities around town. It’s all here on the SuitePad, at the touch of a finger.
Curious to get to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!