About Gianni Versace
Founded in 1978, the Gianni Versace S.r.l. is one of the leading global fashion design houses. Under the Artistic Direction of Donatella Versace since 1997, Gianni Versace S.r.l. designs, manufactures and distributes fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, women and men ready-to- wear, jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances and home collection.
Gianni Versace S.r.l. is part of Capri Holdings Limited global fashion luxury group.
The Sales Associate will report to the Store Manager
- Build relationship with customers and maximize sales opportunity;
- Achieve individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of store objectives;
- Strive to always increase brand and product knowledge;
- Ensure superlative customer service standards, in order to meet customer expectations;
- Deliver the ultimate VERSACE experience to increase customer loyalty;
- Proactively take possible actions to maintain a long term relationship with customers;
- Ensure the stock and the backroom are effectively managed and operational duties are met.
The ideal profile has:
- At least 2 years of experience in retail – luxury experience preferred;
- Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term contacts with clients;
- Organization and problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, however any additional languages would be benefical
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V