We are Gorillas and revolutionize convenience retail. We deliver your groceries in ten minutes and are disrupting the supermarket space. Are you on fire to join our family for having the journey of your life and to build something unique? Then be like our delivery and apply fast!
We are looking for a Rider Operation Management Trainee to get our Operations Team to the next level.
As our Rider Operations Management Trainee, you will be closely working with our Head of Rider Operations to build a great process to ensure that our RIders operations go smoothly. This is a unique opportunity to grow and build the fastest-growing and fastest delivering StartUp in Germany
What you will be building:
- Localizing and adapting the global rider engagement strategy
- Translating the strategy into actionable plans with objectives and measures
- Owning projects based on these objectives and measures
- Understanding and drawing insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Proposing and reviewing campaigns and initiatives, both proactive and reactive
- Getting the best out of the specialists in your team and elsewhere in the business
- Leading creative discussions and projects to decide on campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting with content creation, rewards programmes and comms & content
- Working with the central HQ team to make the most of the engagement strategy
- Reporting on progress to senior stakeholders across the business
- Understand and represent feedback from riders in decisions across the business
- Building and owning Riders’ partnerships network, working tightly with internal teams at our Berlin HQ and across our international markets
- Hunger to Learn and build something huge
- Analytical mindset
- Skills in (SQL, Tableau, etc.) are a huge plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, fast-growth startup is a huge plus (internships count)
- great university degree in a related field or another kind of education
What it is to be a part of our journey:
- Interact with inspiring Family Members and grow faster than ever before.
- The incredibly steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of, we are growing super fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Gorillas
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.