- You will help your project leader in serving his clients to produce better business and investing choices by associating them with the right specialists
- As a part of our frontline service, you will interact with industry executives, business people and experts regularly
- To familiarize yourself with our plan of action and the project procedure, you begin as a support for the group reaching out to specialists worldwide getting them to participate in client projects.
- You will become acquainted with additional parts of the project procedure, e.g. independently identifying, choosing and profiling specialists inside and beyond the Guidepoint network
- Graduate (m/f) with high level of academic accomplishments/Young Professional (m/f) with first working experience
- Solid communication competencies and great English
- Nice to have: great understanding of some other language (French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese and possibly Arabic)
- Cooperative person with entrepreneurial personality and „can do”- demeanor alongside pro-active and results-based work style and professional manner
- Nice to have: Related experience in executive search, market/business research or management consulting
JOB IS EXPIRED.