As a Product Safety Assistant, you will be required to work with vigour, agility and an open mind while being diligent in handling the majority of administrative tasks for the Team of three Product Safety Managers and Senior. To support this critical function and strengthen our testing capabilities, you will ensure all Product Safety documentation is filed and recorded in an efficient manner.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Take a full ownership of maintaining product testing records,
- Ensure products are sent for appropriate tests in a timely manner across all categories/brands and build strong relationships with 3rd party service providers,
- Actively follow up and track products under test and provide information about their status to all relevant stakeholders,
- Become a ‘GO TO’ person for your Team colleagues for all inquiries related to product testing, relevant documentation and costs associated with tests,
- Assist in other duties necessary to complete tasks appropriate to the department
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience (min.1-3 years) as an administrative assistant,
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy are essential,
- Well organized and efficient planner, who is also able to multitask,
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels, fluent in English – both verbal and written,
- Excellent computer literacy – confident user of Microsoft Office. especially MS Excel
- Experience in retail would be strong advantage
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages ( https://opensource.zalando.com/tech-radar/ ) our teams choose to use.