Product Marketing Manager (RubyMine)
JetBrains delivers tools that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience.
RubyMine is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for programming in Ruby and Ruby on Rails. RubyMine is a product well-known throughout the Ruby community and has a large stable base of dedicated users. But RubyMine is a complex product and it requires additional help with product marketing to increase its share of the market. As a product marketing manager for RubyMine you will drive the direction of this tool forward as you deal with the tasks under your responsibility.
- Product releases. Write blog posts, update website content (text, images, gifs, and videos), prepare newsletters, and generate other product and release-related content.
- Product management. Get and analyze data from the market and translate it into a development plan together with the RubyMine development team.
- Product marketing:
- Create and conduct internet marketing campaigns together with the internet marketing team.
- Organize JetBrains’ presence and participate in Ruby-related conferences all over the world.
- Monitor the market to identify new marketing opportunities, and conduct research tasks together with the marketing research team.
- Degree or proven track record in Computer Science/Software Engineering or Marketing.
- Fluent English with good writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive with an appreciation for user experience and the business aspects.
- Product marketing or product management experience in a software development team.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in Ruby/Rails development
- Fascinating work in a friendly dynamic team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- An office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Comfortable working environment, with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure zones and a company-paid car park.
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, opportunity to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
- Additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.