Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, on a mission to get every developer a great job. We believe developers should have all the information they need to choose a job they love: whether that’s based on a cutting-edge tech stack, an inspiring team or just good old-fashioned salary. In our world, that means no more spam and empty promises from headhunters, no more sending the same application to multiple companies. To achieve this we are building a platform where companies apply to developers, not the other way around.
Honeypot is looking for a data-savvy and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. You will develop the end-to-end acquisition strategy to drive quality leads through thoughtful, optimized campaigns across all paid media channels. The Performance Marketing Manager should be ready for a steep learning curve, lots of responsibility and lots of fun in a fast-growing startup.
- Flat hierarchies
- A friendly international team
- Room for your own ideas and your professional development
- Responsibility for your own projects from day 1
- Great office in the heart of Berlin
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- A competitive remuneration package matching your experience and skills
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Chance to become a ping pong champion!
- Develop strategic acquisition marketing plans to drive growth, improve ROI, and maximize results
- Set up and manage paid advertisement campaigns for user acquisition through the main channels (e.g. Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn and others)
- Manage tracking, reporting, and analysis to draw insights and continually optimize marketing activities
- Optimize campaigns to drive down customer acquisition costs and increase the volume of new customers acquired
- Contribute to landing page optimization in order to improve conversion
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Take responsibility for your designated channels, markets & budgets
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs
- 2-4 years proven success managing SEM & SEA channels as well as retargeting
- Experience with other data and analysis languages/tools a plus (SQL, Trevor, Power Bi etc.)
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Adroll, Outbrain, Taboola
- You like to work with big data and know something about tracking and attribution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Ability to analyze a range of key performance metrics and synthesize findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations
- Outstanding and proven communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Prior experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
JOB IS EXPIRED.