We’re looking for a motivated and driven People Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are a servant leader in an agile environment with distributed power and leadership. You take accountability for a team by enabling and empowering other roles like Product Owners or Agile Coaches. You can connect lateral and disciplinary leadership in your role of being a coach and servant leader at the same time.
- You are responsible for the individual mastery and enable your people to grow and foster their mastery skills and career. You identify improvement areas in their functional, non-functional or soft skills by supporting them in their professional development.
- You are responsible for setting-up teams for success. You shape the structure around teams and individuals. You hire the right people to make teams and the organization more successful. You manage the budget, controlling and strategic planning of hiring. You care about tools or even the office environment, when necessary. You are hands-on removing all impediments in the organization to make our teams successful.
- You align with peers and leads in order to move the company as a whole to the next level. You ensure fairness and career development across teams, locations and organizational setups.
- You live a transparent feedback culture and are eager to lead by example. You reflect and continuously improve yourself and everything around you.
- Labor Law
- You own the disciplinary power for your people and serve as an escalation point, e.g. for the Product Owner, Agile Coaches and anyone else who needs support.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams and individuals.
- You enjoy supporting people and find satisfaction in facilitating the success of teams and individuals.
- You understand people as the highest value in the company.
- You have a forward mindset towards concepts like agile, scrum, management 3.0 and related concepts.
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own.
- You worked several years in a digital product development organization before, with any of the common agile practices and understand the complexity of this endeavor.
- You have a background in a tech role (people manager, engineering lead, software engineering, product ownership, system architecture, dev-ops work, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of German labor law aspects of disciplinary leadership is useful.
- Certifications are useful, but not mandatory.
- Excellent English is mandatory, German welcomed.
- You care about green future.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.