Proficiency in the German and English language required.
BaseCase is a software as a service company with an international spirit. Our Berlin HQ is near Checkpoint Charlie. With 45 employees globally, from over 20 nations, we produce innovative, cloud-based software to help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries communicate the value of their products.
We offer growth opportunities and a comfortable working environment for young employees and experienced talents:
- Public transport subsidy
- Paid vacation days and company holidays
- A modern office space in central Berlin
- Regular team events
- Gym membership discounts
- Snacks and fruits for a healthy work environment
Currently we are looking for an intern to join our international team in Berlin Mitte, curious to learn and grow with us in the areas Operations, Event Management and Human Resources. We enjoy what we do and we’re looking for the you to join us.
- Supporting the daily routines and errands of the team and organization
- Welcoming guests and coordinating team requests
- Providing assistance in recruiting, hiring and employee maintenance
- Event preparation and assisting in project management
- Maintaining the office and coordinating with local suppliers
- Daily email and telephone correspondence
- Drafting, filing and archiving
- Fluency in written and spoken German as well as English
- Excellent computer skills
- Efficiency and good organizational skills
- Excellent task and self-management
- Responsibility and team spirit
- Open for new tasks and challenges
- Energetic personality
- Work permit for Germany
The internship is for a minimum of three months and can be conducted on a half- or full-time basis. Following the three months, BaseCase will be open to the possibility of candidates advancing to a long-term position.