Taledo connects talented digital professionals with market-leading companies to build innovative products and services. Our ambitious team, that counts 10+ nationalities, works hard on our mission to create the number one digital recruiting platform while keeping a shared-knowledge culture that offers great opportunities for professional growth.
- Plan to implement and manage paid campaigns in line with the growth of your company – you will report directly to our COO
- Optimize and track existing strategies
- Manage our social media channels and engage with our community of highly qualified candidates
- Develop and manage our content marketing channels
- Contact influencers, bloggers, and authors for possible collaborations
- Launch and manage email marketing campaigns and automations
- 1+ year (s) track record and strong knowledge launching and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Economics preferred, but not required
- Either English or German fluency is a must, if you’re fluent in both, even better
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, goal oriented
- Proactive personality and interest working in a fast-paced, young work environment
At Taledo you want to work with a highly motivated team and a truly international atmosphere. Fruits, cakes, tea and other snacks. We offer responsibility from the start in a challenging environment with flat hierarchies and a mindset in the heart of Berlin.