Fluency in German and English required.
BaseCase is a software as a service company with an international spirit. Our Berlin HQ is near Checkpoint Charlie. With 45 employees globally, from over 20 nations, we produce innovative, cloud-based software to help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries communicate the value of their products.
We offer growth opportunities for employees, with a flexible work environment.
- Public transport subsidy
- Paid vacation days and company holidays
- A modern office space in central Berlin
- Regular team events
- Gym membership discounts
- Snacks and fruits for a healthy work environment
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager / Team Assistant to join our international team in our Berlin based office.
- Organization of the office as well as the front desk
- Daily email and telephone correspondence
- Co-ordinating with suppliers
- Ordering stationaries, snacks, etc. for the office
- Drafting, filing and archiving
- Event and project management
- Supporting internal matters and queries
- Fluency in written and spoken German as well as English
- Excellent computer skills
- Efficiency and good organizational skills
- Excellent task and self-management
- Responsibility and team spirit
- Open for new tasks and challenges
- Energetic personality. We enjoy what we do and we’re looking for the right person to join us
- Work permit for Germany