Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between businesses and their customers via messaging.
We are looking for a passionate Office Manager to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is an organized, ambitious, and motivated person with experience and a passion for all office-related matters including reception, workplace organization, safety, event management, and other topics. You will act as the go-to person for all facility, security, and other office related questions and responsibilities. You will have autonomy in your role and a genuine impact on the office life of the whole team.
What will I be doing?
- You will be the main contact person for all matters related to office management.
- Work closely with finance and HR to evaluate and define guidelines, policies, and processes, and ensure smooth operations for all new and existing employees.
- Assist in arranging and setting up office layout and everything needed for world-class office space and environment.
- Maintain records on all office equipment and manage procurement and repairs for the relevant assets.
- Be our service provider liaison, coordinating deliveries and services with external partners.
- Evaluate all office activities in regards to necessary safety requirements and ensure we are up to date and compliant with the most relevant workplace safety standards.
- Coordinate training, certification, and internal first aid and fire safety documentation.
- Work as part of a team to organize excellent events and provide great experiences and surprises that delight people.
What skills do I need?
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize well.
- Very good organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills and a personal commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a fluent level.
- Experience within the area of workplace, office or facility management a plus.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record.
- Enjoy a beautiful modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and outcome-driven culture.
- Get a fair pay indexed on the company’s success.
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company.