Location: Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
Hours: 2 half-days a week
Crate.io is a successful tech start-up and was recently listed by Forbes Magazine, among the Top 25 Internet-of-Things start-ups worldwide. Founded in Europe in 2013, Crate.io is well financed by Venture Capital Fonds and has a rapidly growing customer base.
We have offices in Dornbirn, Berlin and the US. Our Berlin office is located in a coworking space in the heart of Berlin and the team consists of 10-15 people, and is growing steadily.
The Office Manager in Berlin will work closely with our Dornbirn office, reporting to our Business Operations Team whilst managing the office and team support independently on site.
WHAT YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Meet new like-minded and genuinely friendly people with international backgrounds
- Be part of awesome team events and regular activities with your local team
- Benefit from considerable flexibility in all organisational matters and flat hierarchies
- Work experience in a renowned and established IT startup (Top 25 IOT start-ups to watch by Forbes Magazine)
- Support the team in all organisational matters
- Event Management (organize regular team lunches and Berlin based team events – you can be creative here)
- Onboarding process (welcome new employees and prepare their arrival)
- Admin tasks (order hardware and office supplies, mail..)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Fluency in English, German a plus
- You are reliable and trustworthy
- You are empathetic and spread positive vibes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic Team
- Flat organizational structure
- Perks (commute and fitness contributions, professional and personal development, free lunches)