- Welcome and help every one of our customers with a grin.
- Be the first point of contact on both the telephone and in the workplace.
- Keep our office in order and provide some assistance where required.
- Organize refreshments for customer meetings.
- Help with arranging events, workshops, and so on.
- Take care of daily ad hoc tasks.
- Fluent in English (Other language skills nice to have)
- Experienced in the field of hospitality, guest management or any comparable direction or a student in the field of hospitality and are searching for a student assistant position
- An amazing and outgoing communicator both on the telephone and in person
- Coordinated and able to multitask
- Ready to either work 2 full days a week or 4 hours per day for 2-3 days a week
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the status quo, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Somebody with a ‘here to help’ state of mind, who totally believes that we’re better together