The Office Assistant is responsible for the Facility Management of the studio, including contract management with external facility and office management service providers. The Office Assistant also participates in the execution of strategic projects and organisation of studio events. Furthermore, he/she is responsible for front desk reception and first contact to the studio.
- Being responsible for the availability and good condition of local facilities and office services
- Responsible for the reception desk
- Participation in planning and execution of studio events
- Execution of strategic goals for the Berlin studio and its office services
- Finished apprenticeship in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar field
- Self-responsible, solution orientated with excellent organizational skills
- Service orientated mindset and excellent capacity for teamwork
- Native command of German; oral and written
- Professional command of English; oral and written
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Working in an innovative and international company
JOB IS EXPIRED.