At AMBOSS, our goal is to nurture a work environment that inspires collaboration, fun and productivity. As our new Office Assistant (f/m/x) you will make sure that our office is the perfect space for this environment by keeping the office organised, meeting rooms prepared, and all office equipment in the right place. You will be working with a dedicated office management team, who is committed to making our Berlin office an amazing place to work.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Organise and prepare meeting rooms for meetings.
- Keep track of and organise office equipment.
- Ensure that the office is clean and tidy.
- Support the Office Management team with daily tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work independently.
- Open-minded attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry or in a cleaning company.
- Experience working in a big company.
- Good English skills, ideally also good German skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.