Delivery Hero’s Recipe
We are looking for a Motion Designer (f/m) to join our Central Team on its mission as soon as possible. Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and devoted designer (f/m) who’s motivated to push his/her own boundaries. Working in a team of several motion designers, you’ll be exchanging ideas and developing concepts on a large scale of projects.
Our Global Venture Development team already operates in countries worldwide delivering a million meals a year, which implies that we get a good variety of projects to work on and many challenges. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team. You are going to be sitting in the cockpit of Delivery Hero’s global operations.
What’s on your menu?
- You support the creative leads in the delivery of a number of projects, such as editing various type of videos: promos for online ads, television ads, digital signage/out of home, how-to film, interviews, virals, content for mobile devices and more.
- You can execute a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard
- You have a proven track of filming various kind of video, inside and outside, with a great attention to detail (lighting, angles, sound recording etc)
- You provide a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
- You work as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- You assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- You work on a number of projects at once and are really conscious about the respect of deadline
What do you bring to the table?
- You have strong experience in filming (experience in studio video production (light & camera) is appreciated
- You are a highly skilled user of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- You have a deep understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have a good understanding of the various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- You are design-trained to understand typography, movement and layout
- You have experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- You have strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow
- You have the ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- You have experience in working to very tight deadlines
- You are able to work on multiple projects at one time
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- You have good graphic grounding
What do we feed you with?
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy