BaseCase is a software and consulting services company based in Berlin, Germany. We help the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries to communicate the value of their products to payers and healthcare providers. Using our cloud-based platform, market access and HEOR teams in the life sciences industry can create sophisticated apps that are based on spreadsheets, such as budget impact or health outcomes models. BaseCase apps are typically used by key account managers and medical science liaisons.
Our main channels are events, webinars and targeted email campaigns. Our customers are mainly large enterprise, ranging in size from 1B – 50B in revenue. The role reports directly to C-level. You will be working closely with our copy writer and the head of our sales development team. Your main KPIs are the generation of qualified leads for our sales development team and overall new business the company acquires.
- Design and implement campaigns around events and webinars
- Generate customer testimonials in the form of quotes and case studies
- Produce high quality marketing content for our sales teams and for campaigns
- Consistent communication of key messages and customer benefits in all our customer communications
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Stategic product positioning
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Monitor industry best practices
- Collaborate with the sales and business development functions
- 2+ years of experience in marketing of enterprise software
- Experience with marketing directed at pharmaceutical/device companies is a plus
- Experience with marketing of SaaS is a plus
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking and creativity in an innovative and fast moving environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Expert in MS Office and common marketing software tools
- Written and spoken English at level of native speaker
- Degree in business or scientific discipline.
This position requires a working permission for Germany or EU!