Citizen’s Mark is hiring a mid-level marketing professional looking to grow their marketing careers with a purpose-driven luxury brand.
Launched in New York and featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Monocle, Conscious Magazine, and more, Citizen’s Mark is building its US digital marketing team from Berlin. You will work directly with the CEO to communicate the brand’s core values: premium quality, social responsibility, and women’s advancement.
We are looking for someone who has a clear understanding of the Citizen’s Mark woman, can capture our luxury ethical fashion aesthetic through basic graphic design and copywriting, and can get things done efficiently!
What You’ll Do:
- Marketing content creation and curation (60%): create digital marketing collateral for email and social media marketing; curate articles and other content relevant to our target audience; organize profile features and guest posts from influencers; project management of photoshoots and video content
- Social media execution and customer relationship management (20%): post social media content and reply to customer messages via email and online
- Digital marketing implementation and optimization (20%): managewebsite, email list, andretargeting campaigns to optimize sales conversion rate
- Fluency in English
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant marketing role
- Clear understanding of who the Citizen’s Mark woman is and the type of content that appeals to her
- Experience using email marketing, social media, and digital marketing tools
- Basic design skills and ability to capture the Citizen’s Mark aesthetic when crafting marketing collateral
To apply: email us at [email protected] with your CV and cover letter with 1) a list of email marketing, social media, design and digital marketing tools and platforms you have used in previous roles; 2) a graphic design or marketing collateral sample or mock-up that reflects your ability to capture theCitizen’s Mark aesthetic; 3) two to three articles or pieces of content that you think would appeal to the Citizen’s Mark woman.