IMPORTANT : Please, forward your applications directly to Ms. Natalia Nagumanova: natalia(at)u-b-m.com
WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO SEND US CV WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION INCLUDED:
- date of birth
- status of legal working permit in Germany (if applicable)
- legal status (married / single)
United Brands Marketing GmbH is a manufacturer of capillary systems for the global Cosmetics Industry, highly specializing in liquid liners for the eye, brow, lip, body and nail care segments. With over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing of capillary systems, United Brands offers the largest variety of formulations, packaging and applicator tip options in the industry. The company has achieved double-digit growth rates in each of the last 5 years and is now positioned to bring its expertise to the US market, following great success in Germany, Europe and the Middle East. As a Marketing & Sales Assistant, you are expected to support our team in our growing English speaking market. Therefore, English fluency is important as you are expected to write and communicate in this language on a daily basis. Under the close supervision of the Area Manager, you will handle all assigned tasks efficiently and accurately.
IMPORTANT: We offer 12 months of paid trainee programm, followed by the possibility of permanent position. We kindly ask you to not apply for this position if you are considering just short-term assignments. We are interested in young professionals willing to stay in our company and develop themselves to a management position.
- Support our Key Account Manager on different sales and marketing activities;
- Manage new clients by preparing client-specific mailing, sending samples and following up on deadlines to ensure satisfactory customer service;
- Perform research and data gathering activities;
- Serve customers by answering questions, forwarding messages, confirming customer orders, tracks status of orders, and keep customers informed;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (preferably Business or Administration related studies);
- At least 1 year of working experience in the office environment, preferably Marketing and Sales expertise;
- Native level of Italian
- Fluent in English (at least C1 level in writing and speaking);
- Basic German;
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel) and Outlook;
- The candidate must be very well organized, resourceful, able to communicate with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and perform with a high level of professionalism;
- Good interpersonal skills are required. The candidate must be able to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule and monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities;
- Flexibility, reliability, interest and attention to detail are welcomed.