Moravia is currently looking for individuals with native speaker fluency of one foreign language, experienced in the fields of QA, Localization, Linguistics or Translation, interested and available to work onsite for our client based in Munich, Germany.
If you have native language fluency skills, and a keen eye for detail, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensure excellent quality in cutting edge technology content.
The projects are all about testing our client’s software applications and websites.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
– Fixed term contract. Long term opportunities may be available to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate the necessary skills and attitude over time.
-Onsite position in Munich, Germany.
– Candidate must be eligible to work in Germany
– Candidate must have native speaker fluency in Norwegian, Japanese, Danish, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Arabic, Malay, Canadian French or Russian.
– Candidate must be proficient in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience
• Familiar with Mac, Apple products, services or features
• Ability to type in native language with local keyboard
• Translation, editing and proofreading experience (preferred)
• Background in QA (preferred)
• Some experience in journalism / copy editing / marketing / editorial or similar (preferred)
If you meet the requirements above and you are interested, please submit your résumé to [email protected](dot)com