- Drives the sales effort for Abbott Diagnostics laboratory solutions and related professional services, generate new business by developing and closing key customer accounts.
- Support the commercial team to maximize core diagnostics business by driving and supporting three key subjects matters; workflow consulting, laboratory automation and informatics systems.
- Provides expert knowledge in all three subject matters and internal training programmes.
- Work with the country commercial team to plan, prioritise sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan and manage the lab solutions portfolio according to an agreed market development strategs
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers though workflow consulting and ethical sales methods
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tolls and systems and update relevant information held in these systems
- Respond to and follow up customer/sales team enquiries using appropriate methods
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings to develop sales opportunities and aid business development
- Provision of technical information and responses for the tender and contract team
- Support the marketing activities and integrate sales efforts
- Minimum of 2 years track record in the diagnostics industry with demonstrated success
- Fully conversant in consultative selling techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work/influence across multiple Abbott divisions
- Collaborative enterprise thinking; willing to adapt to and drive organizational chance
- Thought leadership; ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, willingness to work in crossfunctional teams
- Ability to develop and champion new ideas and approaches.
- Fluent in German and English, any other languages like Russian, Romanian, Croatian-Serbian will be good
JOB IS EXPIRED.