Daido Metal manufactures and sells a wide variety of bearings for automobiles, marine engines, construction machinery and general industrial use. We have a global production and sales network in our five-hub system of Japan, North America, Europe, Asia and China.
We are an independent company supplying our products globally to a diverse customer base across many sectors. Daido Metal is the world’s largest manufacturer of several types of bearings, including nearly a third of all automobile engine bearings and half of large ship engine bearings as of 2017.
Daido Metal Europe GmbH based in Stuttgart, supports the design and sales of plain bearings to various markets. We are recruiting a Key Account Manager to join our Heavy Wall Bearings Sales Team in Germany. Reporting to the Business Development Manager based in the UK, this role will support the plans for growth in this sector.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- To be the main point of contact for sales matters of assigned heavy wall customers, establishing a constructive and trusted relationship between the customer and Daido.
- To develop new profitable business opportunities through the production and execution of effective campaign and visit plans.
- To make regular updates of leads and projects
- To contribute to the sales budget and strategy
- To project manage the launch of new business and prototypes.
- To organize, attend and record regular customer meetings
- To generate sales forecasts and budgets