Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of Avaloq’s global design team you will become a part of a talented and highly motivated group of designers, product managers, product owners, and engineers that are responsible for shaping Avaloq’s product offering. You will play an integral role in this process by ensuring a design driven and human centered innovation and development approach leading to solutions that re-envisage our users’ financial experience.
- Facilitate the stakeholder’s product vision by researching, ideating, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Translate concepts or user stories into designs and deliver wireframes, user flows, and screens that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take design and user experience decisions related to both building new functionality and adapting existing features
- Be an advocate for user needs by adopting a human centred design approach while rapidly testing and iterating your designs
- Contribute to the overall design process and building an internal design system
What you need
- 2+ years experience working as UX or Interaction Designer
- Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or qualification in a related field
- Expertise in UX design and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, or similar tools
- Strong interest in designing mobile experiences and visual design skills
- A passion for resolving user problems and pain points in digital products
- Enthusiasm for new technologies that are shaping experiences in the financial industry
- Outside the box thinking, a willingness to challenge the status quo, and a passion for user centred product development and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In addition to a CV please also share your portfolio of design projects and deliverables with us.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.