Be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform.
Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 23,000 boat experience products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite sets it apart from the competition by monopolising supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe’s leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
We are looking for a motivated Junior SEM Specialist that enjoys challenges to join our growing Marketing team.
- Create and manage Bing Ads, Google Ads (Search and Display), mobile and YouTube campaigns.
- Track and interpret campaign metrics for performance analysis.
- Proactively provide and implement recommendations to ensure all campaigns are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Write targeted ad copy and provide graphical suggestions for campaigns.
- Create detailed performance reports and action plans.
- Conduct A/B tests to help improve conversion funnels and user flow.
- Research and implement campaigns in new PPC channels.
- Manage campaign expenses, make sure we stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments such as BI and IT (e.g. to set up reports)
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience with data-driven campaigns and their optimization using performance metrics.
- You speak English and/or German fluently, both written and verbally.
- You are familiar with Bing Ads, Google Ads (especially with automated bidding strategies) and Google Analytics.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- You are always up-to-date on search engine algorithm changes and SEM best practices.
- You are a team player with enthusiasm and commitment and have a sense for customer needs and trends
- You possess high motivation, team spirit and ability to work in a structured and goal-oriented manner
What we offer:
- Regular (and super fun) boat related team events
- Opportunity for growth in our flat-hierarchy organisation
- Cross-company personal development and training budget
- Regular marketing and communication external workshops by our partners at Google, Facebook and Axel Springer.
- Opportunity to make a huge impact and change the future of the travel industry
- German classes and gym membership
- Free snacks and beers