Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a SEA Junior Manager to join our Acquisition Team.
As the SEA Junior Manager, you will be in charge of managing and optimizing paid campaigns across different channels, focused on Google Search and Display Ads. You will also be responsible for helping research and implementing new marketing channels/partners.
- Create and continuously manage cost-effective international and multilingual Search and Display campaigns
- Daily work on optimizing current campaigns to a lower cost per acquisition while scaling the overall number of customers
- Perform ad copy, keyword, campaign structure, creativity and landing page tests to achieve CPA goals
- Analyze, report and make recommendations
Who you are:
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in SEA Marketing (Google Ads)
- You are experienced in creating campaigns with search engines such as Google Ads, develop and test new keywords, ad groups, ad copies, bid strategies
- You have experience with Google Ads Editor and you can manage campaigns in bulk
- You have experience in performance metrics and direct response campaigns, optimizing towards CPA / CAC / ROI goals
- You have good Excel skills
- You are a quick thinker who can implement changes in a timely manner
- You know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional languages will be beneficial, ideally German, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Experience with bid management tools and ads platforms (e.g. SA360) is a plus
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Free lunches
- Fresh juices and snacks
- Language classes
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- Multicultural environment