As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 550 employees from more than 45 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a particular country focus on South Korea
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keep the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Good written and spoken Korean skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Ability to master our editorial style and design guidelines
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy