Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backend by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across 100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
Do you want to play a key role in redesigning the Dalia testing infrastructure? Be the second Engineer to join our new Quality Assurance capability!
The journey that awaits you:
- You will work toward achieving mastery in all facets of quality of our platform; you will become a key reference for product functionalities within the full Dalia product portfolio.
- Knowledge share and grow with a multi-skilled, international team, motivated by making a prominent dent in society, within a casual, non-hierarchical setting.
- Your work will play an integral role in product excellence and have company-wide impact. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- You will work cross-functionally to uncover, document and follow up on bugs detected internally and reported by users.
- Design, write and execute test cases and strategies for backend and frontend functionalities
- Whilst playing an active role in the agile scrum process, you will bring to light consequences and side-effects of any proposed changes, and vocalise all potential problems and concerns with their associated implications.
Your profile includes:
- Practical knowledge in extracting and manipulating data with SQL and have strong spreadsheet skills (Excel/Google Sheets). You have hand-ons experience with analyzing datasets and extracting insights to detect problems.
- Working knowledge of a programming language; test automation experience is a plus.
- Excellent critical judgement and communication skills: you have an eye for detail, are meticulous and systematic, and are great in documenting and communicating bugs and errors.
Questions? email us at [email protected] or call us at +49 (0) 151 1654 5204