Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. We believe data is a company’s most valuable asset, and we exist to help that asset grow. Across our suite of platforms and services, we combine human creativity with artificial intelligence to build smarter tools for the programmatic advertising ecosystem.
The Junior Marketing Manager role at Simplaex isn’t a job. It’s an experience. We are looking for an individual whose personal interest has given her or him a keen understanding of programmatic advertising. Being part of the Marketing team means you are always on the lookout for opportunities to promote the Simplaex brand and its products. The role involves creative thinking, identifying trends, and building digital presence across all relevant media and social channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to execute engaging marketing campaigns.
- Nurture and co-develop the company’s marketing & communication strategy.
- Build and maintain Simplaex’s online and offline media presence.
- Manage social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Design and update sales and marketing collaterals (e.g. brochures, infographics, case studies, press kits).
- Assist in the general distribution of email campaigns and press releases.
- Update corporate website via WordPress.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize actions based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative communication strategies.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- University degree in marketing or closely related field.
- At least one year experience in digital marketing.
- Strong sales-driven mentality.
- Demonstrable experience managing CRM, email and social media campaigns.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and WordPress skills (Photoshop is a plus).
- Experience in the ad-tech or mar-tech industry is a strong plus
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee.