Since the launch of Inkitt our platform has grown continuously and recently hit the 1 million user benchmark – so naturally our next goal is to reach 100 million users worldwide – and that’s where you come in as (Junior) Marketing Manager!
Inkitt is the world’s first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior.
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt:
- You will create growth for our Inkitt platform through acquisition of new users
- You’ll further enhance our B2C-level marketing
- Constantly develop yourself and evolve each day to become a marketing master!
These skills and experiences empower you to fulfill the tasks above:
- You have an affinity for numbers and you’re proficient in English
- Your amazing people skills and excellent written & spoken communication skills
- You gathered experience in any of the following fields or even a combination of them: Marketing in Social Media, Affiliate, Display or SEO, SEM
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself – we encourage self-development as part of our company culture
- Advanced skills in Excel are a plus
- If you’re interested in SQL, that’s great! (but no must-have)
- We’d be happy if you’ve worked in a startup environment before, but if not we’d also be happy to provide you with your first startup experience!
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey and face our upcoming challenges together. It’s gonna be a wild and exhausting ride, but in our opinion it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity.
Furthermore we offer you the following:
- The “get it done”-mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation provided your projects are completed on time
- You’ll have a great mentor with over 13+ years of marketing experience – if you aspire to become one of the greatest marketing experts, this is your chance!
- Lots of room for your very own concepts and ideas
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onwards
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden or deepen your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast paced environment – it’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course we organize regular Team events and incentives and provide free fruits and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App – for all you bookworms out there 😉