Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. From our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to become one of the leading gaming companies in the world.
As a (Junior) Customer Service Representative – English (m/f) you will deal with questions and problems from our users. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. You will use our ticket system to answer a wide range of customer inquiries relating to our products, thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction.
- Be on hand to advise and help our players in case of questions and problems
- Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions from our player community
- Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Work in close cooperation with other departments: give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
- Your goal: Encourage player loyalty by providing our players with outstanding service
- Native-speaker level knowledge of English
- knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- Ability to retain an overview of the situation even when there are lots of customer inquiries to deal with
- Some professional experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in catering, retail, hotel industry, etc.)
- Ideally you are a gamer yourself and are passionate about our games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. Its maritime atmosphere and Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life.