Thanks to our products Switch™ and Nintendo 3DS™, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of Interactive Entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
For our European Communications Department in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) we are looking as of now for a
(Junior) Content Marketing Editor (m/f)
– Creation of editorial content for Nintendo¿s owned channels, including news articles, games microsites, social media content, direct mails, on-device news, banners and other marketing materials
– Adjustment and proofreading of English language texts from other internal departments
– Creation of internal content planning documentation
– Seasoned gaming editorial skills
– Experience with online editorial processes
– Excellent written and spoken English language skills; a deep understanding and feeling for the English language; other language skills would be advantageous, particularly Japanese
– Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the role of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and CRM communications
– Teamwork-oriented with drive to complete tasks under time pressure, to specific criteria
– In-depth knowledge of and passion for video games, particularly Nintendo products
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.